THE UNIT HAS ALREADY BEEN INSPECTED TO INSURE THE IT’S CLEAN, WORKING PROPERLY AND FREE OF ANY DEFECTS.
To ensure your not held liable for any existing damage complete the check-in form BELOW after reading this message
If staying in a camper is new for you please rest assured this camper is not much different than your home. A couple things we would like to point out though are listed below:
- TOILET PAPER – One major difference in campers is the type of toilet paper used. The camper comes equipped with all the (special) toilet paper so no worries there. Please make sure to use the toilet wisely (maybe even use the campground restrooms as much as possible) and don’t not put any other paper products, toilet wipes, feminine products, tissue and paper towel in the toilet as it can cause big issues.
- SEPTIC – If you’re not at a full hookup site it’s your responsibility to monitor and empty the septic. The camp host or front office should be able to assist you in this. You can monitor the black/grey levels at the main control panel located inside the camper. Any septic left for us to drain will result in a fee of $50
- AWNING – The awning can be used at the renters risk. The renter is liable for any and all damages caused to and by the awning. Make sure you loosen and tighten the black knobs as needed when opening or closing the awning as well. The awning is electrical and can be opened/closed by the control switch located on the control panel. **MAKE SURE IF YOU USE THE AWNING YOUR MINDFUL OF WEATHER/WIND CONDITIONS AT ALL TIMES.
- OUTDOOR KITCHEN (if equipped) – Make sure at night, when it’s raining or when your gone to close the outdoor kitchen as this will keep everything dry and bug free.
UPON YOUR DEPARTURE………
Please make sure the camper is cleaned and left in the condition you found it. Below is a simple check list.
- Bathroom cleaned and septic empty?
- All cabinets, cupboards, fridges empty?
- Floors clean?
- All trash removed from trash cans?
- Outdoor kitchen all cleaned and door closed?